Pet Insurance is Health Insurance for your Pet
Owning a pet is a big responsibility. You provide a home, food, care and your attention and in return you pet provides you with love and companionship! Pets get sick, have accidents and need veterinarian care just like humans need to see a doctor. Unlike humans, our pets don’t usually have health insurance to help pay for those unexpected costs. That’s where pet insurance can make a big difference.
Why Pet insurance?
- The cost of veterinary care has more than doubles in the past ten years.
- 1 in 3 pets need unexpected veterinary care each year.
- Veterinary medicine is advancing with more specialists and treatment options available.
- Every 6 seconds a per parent is handed a bill for more than $3,000.
What does pet insurance cover?
Accident & Illness
- Accidental injuries (including
to permanent teeth)
- Euthanasia or anesthesia
- Cremation and burial expenses
- Ingestion of a foreign object
(up to two treatments max per
- Accidental death
- Illnesses (e.g., cancer,
influenza, and kennel cough)
- Alternative medicine
- Behavioral therapy
- Hereditary and congenital
- Wellness exams
- Intestinal deworming
- Routine dental cleaning
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm tests and medication
- Dietary food and supplements
- Prescription medications
- Boosters and vaccinations
Get an instant quote from Safeco Pet Insurance